Prev: Re: [OT] Strange Job Interview Next: Re: [OT] Strange Job Interview

Re: [OT] Strange Job Interview

From: <warbeads@j...>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 04:43:00 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT] Strange Job Interview

I vaguely remember hearing/reading/seeing that.  Doesn't Em4 (IIRC) make
them a mixed group of 12 or 15 in plastic?

I just realized I have at least one ship  (won one for a demo - Piranha
or some such) and maybe found one in a grab bag at a local  miniature
flea market - could use a one or two to make a squadron or two for FT -
so who makes them now?

And do they have pictures of the figures?

6 mm figures and 1:6K warships are my main interest.
It's not the size of the figure in the fight but the size of the fight
in
the figure that determines victory.  Or something like that...
Gracias,
Glenn

On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 06:45:25 +0200 Oerjan Ohlson
<oerjan.ohlson@telia.com> writes:
>Laserlight wrote:
>
>> > and Champions (If you want an RPG
>> > that will REALLY hone your math skills, I highly
>> > recommend that one!).
>>
>>Piffle.  Try Rolemaster from Iron Crown Enterprises (the same ones
>who
>>used to produce Silent Death, before they went bankrupt)
>
>Um, Laserlight?
>
>You *do* know that ICE has been (appearently successfully)
>reconstructed,
>and that Silent Death with all of its supplements and miniatures is
>back in
>production, don't you...?
>
>Later,
>
>Oerjan
>oerjan.ohlson@telia.com
>
>"Life is like a sewer.
>  What you get out of it, depends on what you put into it."
>-Hen3ry

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Re: [OT] Strange Job Interview Next: Re: [OT] Strange Job Interview