Prev: Re: Hunting for links page... Next: Re: [OT] Strange Job Interview

Re: [OT] Gaming perquisites Re: [OT] Strange Job Interview

From: Adrian Johnson <adrian.johnson@s...>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 03:18:20 -0400
Subject: Re: [OT] Gaming perquisites Re: [OT] Strange Job Interview

>> and Champions (If you want an RPG
>> that will REALLY hone your math skills, I highly
>> recommend that one!).
>
>Piffle.  Try Rolemaster from Iron Crown Enterprises (the same ones who
>used to produce Silent Death, before they went bankrupt) if you want
>math.	Champions only uses math in the character design phase.

My group tried to play this once, after one member got excited and
bought
the rulebook.

After about three hours of collectively trying to make up characters and
realizing that we weren't even close to being finished, we gave up.

Never tried it again.

Adrian Johnson
adrian@stargrunt.ca
http://www.stargrunt.ca

Prev: Re: Hunting for links page... Next: Re: [OT] Strange Job Interview