Prev: Re: [OT] Gaming perquisites Re: [OT] Strange Job Interview Next: Re: Hunting for links page...

Re: [OT] Gaming perquisites Re: [OT] Strange Job Interview

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 00:01:12 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [OT] Gaming perquisites Re: [OT] Strange Job Interview

On Wed, 24 Sep 2003, Laserlight wrote:

> > and Champions (If you want an RPG
> > that will REALLY hone your math skills, I highly
> > recommend that one!).
>
> Piffle.  Try Rolemaster from Iron Crown Enterprises (the same ones who
> used to produce Silent Death, before they went bankrupt) if you want
> math.  Champions only uses math in the character design phase.

Ah, RuleMonster. I'm involved in two (related) fantasy RPG campaigns
with
the Rolemaster system right now. Happily, the GM & one of the other
players know the system extremely well, so the rest of us leave the math
to them & just get on with the roleplaying.

It's still a math heavy system, even then...

Brian.

Prev: Re: [OT] Gaming perquisites Re: [OT] Strange Job Interview Next: Re: Hunting for links page...