Prev: Re: [OT] Gaming perquisites Re: [OT] Strange Job Interview Next: Re: [OT] Gaming perquisites Re: [OT] Strange Job Interview

Re: [OT] Gaming perquisites Re: [OT] Strange Job Interview

From: Brian B <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 17:27:57 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [OT] Gaming perquisites Re: [OT] Strange Job Interview

--- Laserlight <laserlight@quixnet.net> wrote:

> twice a week for several years, actually, and GM'ing
> a Fantasy Hero
> campaign now.

How I envy you, I miss my Champions days.  Never
played Fantasy Hero, always played High Powered
Superhero campaigns, where there was plenty of math.

=====
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always
so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts."

--Bertrand Russell

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com