Prev: RE: [FT] Starfield maps... Next: Hunting for links page...

Re: [OT] Strange Job Interview

From: Brian B <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 12:22:56 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [OT] Strange Job Interview

--- TMP Editor <webmaster@theminiaturespage.com>
wrote:

> What sometimes happens is that they'll decide they
> don't like a site, so
> they'll block ALL sites from the same ISP. So
> sometimes a site can get
> blocked for the sins of another site... :-(

No, trust me, they're that anal.  they've also blocked
WOTC.com, and nigh unto every gaming site imagineable.
 I work in a call center where we take calls for a
software company -- try imagining how many of our
agents are gamers.....

=====
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always
so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts."

--Bertrand Russell

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

Prev: RE: [FT] Starfield maps... Next: Hunting for links page...