Prev: Re: [OT] Gaming perquisites Re: [OT] Strange Job Interview Next: Re: [FT] Starfield maps...

Re: [OT] Strange Job Interview

From: Brian B <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 11:53:32 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [OT] Strange Job Interview

--- TMP Editor <webmaster@theminiaturespage.com>
wrote:

> You'd probably be safer at TMP - Google doesn't like
> our format, doesn't
> seem to index much from our dynamic pages (the
> Boards, News, etc)...
>
> - Bill Armintrout, editor
> The Miniatures Page
> http://theminiaturespage.com

Unfortunately, I work for a Phone Center company with,
as I've said, has some nigh-unto-Nazi rules regarding
acceptable internet use, and they've blocked your page
as being inappropriate.....

=====
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always
so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts."

--Bertrand Russell

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: [OT] Gaming perquisites Re: [OT] Strange Job Interview Next: Re: [FT] Starfield maps...