Prev: Re: Test? Next: Re: [SGIIish] Success!

[SGIIish] Success!

From: "John C" <john1x@h...>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 16:01:20 +0000
Subject: [SGIIish] Success!

The Chupacabra quest is over.

Years back, I remembered seeing a page with a bunch of alien-type
figures.
Greys, reptoids, chupacabras...nice stuff, but at the time I had no
interest
in 'em.  By the time I *did* want these figs, they were long gone.

And then I found these guys....

http://www.tacticalminiatures.com/

For those folks doing modern skirmishes, they have some nice SWAT guys,
and
some even nicer criminal types (all wearing hockey masks).  And they've
also
got some *older* figures, legacies of that company that I vaguely
remembered:

http://www.tacticalminiatures.com/bargains.html

So, for $4.00 you get 8 nice Grey-style aliens.  And a pair of lovely
Chupacabra/"Warrior Aliens".  Can't go wrong for $.40 a miniature, if
you
ask me.  And I didn't: the order I placed came with remarkable speed,
and
the guy that I communicated was very helpful indeed.  And now I have
plenty
of Goatsuckers to paint....

I don't know how many alien packs they have left, but those interested
should probably order them at some point soon.	The non-bargain figures
aren't as amazing a deal, but they *are* nice figures.	Sculpted by Drew

Williams, who does very good work.

John Crimmins
john1x@hotmail.com

Get McAfee virus scanning and cleaning of incoming attachments.  Get
Hotmail
Extra Storage!	 http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es

Prev: Re: Test? Next: Re: [SGIIish] Success!