Prev: RE (OT) Strange Job Interview Next: Re: [OT] Strange Job Interview

Re: [OT] Strange Job Interview

From: "Alan and Carmel Brain" <aebrain@w...>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 22:48:36 +1000
Subject: Re: [OT] Strange Job Interview

From: "Germy" <germ@germy.co.uk>

> Spent so long explaining the hobby or apologising for it that when it
hit me in the face I didn't know what to say!

> Just thought I'd share.

Ta.

When I went for a Job Interview with C3 Pty Ltd back in 1983, I was the
only candidate
who knew what a CiC (Combat Information Centre) was, and in fact,
anything about Naval
Tactics and History - let alone Naval Wargaming.

So I got a job writing the on-board Tactical Training module for our
DDG's. The rest,
as they say, is History.

Prev: RE (OT) Strange Job Interview Next: Re: [OT] Strange Job Interview