Prev: RE: [OT] Fake-MS spam? Next: RE: [SGII] Electronic Warfare

[SGII] Electronic Warfare

From: "Ian Fletcher" <fletcher_ian@h...>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 10:15:28 +0100
Subject: [SGII] Electronic Warfare

Hi. I'm, uh, new here. I recently bought SGII, having been playing GW
games
for about 10 years (Sorry, couldn't help it :-) , the last six as a
member
of Edinburgh University Wargames Society, and for next year I'm planning
on
running a bit of an SGII campaign. I have no idea what background or
anything else we'll be using at the moment, however I'm sure we'll
cobble
something together. Working out what to do without points values, which
while not ACTUALLY producing balanced forces, at least tend to work as a
pointer could be interesting for a start...

Having read through the rulebook, and played a couple of games (a fair
while
ago, admittedly) I came across the Electronic Warfare section. Very
useful
looking, given how powerful command units are, however I was wondering -
is
there actually any value in having your EW rig switched off? Did I miss
that
it takes an action to activate, or something? I've had a brief trawl
throught the archives here, which has answered most of my other
questions,
but no doubt some more will turn up.

Just thought I'd say hi,

Ian.

--
Ian Fletcher
fletcher_ian@hotmail.com

Prev: RE: [OT] Fake-MS spam? Next: RE: [SGII] Electronic Warfare