Prev: [OT] eBay Re: [OT] Fake-MS spam? Next: RE: [OT] Fake-MS spam?

Re: [OT] eBay Re: [OT] Fake-MS spam?

From: FlakMagnet72 <flakmagnet@t...>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 10:45:18 -0400
Subject: Re: [OT] eBay Re: [OT] Fake-MS spam?

Another one:  Those enlargement products... don't order one.

All I got when I ordered mine was a metric ruler with "cm" scratched off
and
"in" written over it.

What?  Why are you looking at me like that?

--
--Tim
http://geocities.com/flakmagnet72

Prev: [OT] eBay Re: [OT] Fake-MS spam? Next: RE: [OT] Fake-MS spam?