Prev: RE: [OT] Fake-MS spam? Next: Re: Pass the DFFG...

Re: Pass the DFFG...

From: Brian B <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 09:33:33 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Pass the DFFG...

I don't know if this is common knowledge, but if you
say no to the download prompt for the fake patch, the
virus is still loading, it'll just do it silently.
I'd highly recommend making sure you're 100% clean by
going to SARC.com

--- Steve Pugh <steve@pugh.net> wrote:
> I spent yesterday configuring mail filters and
> servers, but this
> morning my mailbox was once again overfull with that
> *#%$!£ virus
> pretending to be a MS patch.
>
> [ObDS2] I hate drawing "System Down" chits.
>
> So this is really just a check to see whether I'm
> still subscribed to
> the list.
>
>	Steve
> --
> The Ground Zero Games Meta-FAQ is available at
> http://steve.pugh.net/gzg/meta-faq.txt
>
> Steve Pugh   <steve@pugh.net>
> <http://steve.pugh.net/>

=====
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always
so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts."

--Bertrand Russell

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

Prev: RE: [OT] Fake-MS spam? Next: Re: Pass the DFFG...