Prev: Pass the DFFG... Next: RE: [OT] Fake-MS spam?

RE: [OT] Fake-MS spam?

From: "CS Renegade" <njg@c...>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 16:14:18 +0100
Subject: RE: [OT] Fake-MS spam?

<snip>

> Happily, I use PineMail thru a telent connection, which is
> normally a bit clunky but is TOTALLY virus-proof!

Will not stop psychological (hoax) viruses. Not that I'm
saying the critter is a hoax. Am glad you slapped an [OT]
label on this; GZG products not known to carry viruses.

Jon, you ARE an evil genius. "Before I kill you Mr Bond"
was C&D'ed by MGM landsharks back in 2001. Even Second
Mortgage Games didn't have a copy.

Nathan "my yellow T-shirt doesn't fit me any more!" Girdler

Prev: Pass the DFFG... Next: RE: [OT] Fake-MS spam?