Prev: Re: Test? Next: Re: [OT] Fake-MS spam?

[OT] Fake-MS spam?

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 19:08:40 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [OT] Fake-MS spam?

Anyone else drowning in spam that pretends to be from some Microshaft
support team? I've been getting those & odd 'bounced email' messages in
droves for about 24hrs now...

I've deleted 500+ of the damned things. Happily, I use PineMail thru a
telent connection, which is normally a bit clunky but is TOTALLY
virus-proof!

Apparently there's a new virus around, nastier & more inventive than
previous ones...

Off to delete the three new "Microsoft Corporate Security Team" emails
that arrived while I was typing this...

Brian.

--

Prev: Re: Test? Next: Re: [OT] Fake-MS spam?