Prev: RE: Test? Next: RE: Test?; with thanks

RE: Hammer's Slammers figures in 15mm....

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 16:40:13 +1000
Subject: RE: Hammer's Slammers figures in 15mm....

My figures arrived on Wednesday.  They look good.

Now all I need is someone to paint them up for me by next Wednesday and
they'll be space pirates for my Living Force games at Spring Revel
DownUnder.

<free plug, maybe>

Brendan
'Neath Southern Skies
http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/

IMPORTANT: Notice to be read with this E-mail
1. Before opening any attachments, please check them for
viruses and defects.  2. This e-mail (including any
attachments) may contain confidential information for the
use of the intended recipient.	3. If you are not the
intended recipient, please: contact the sender by return
e-mail, to notify the misdirection; do not copy, print,
re-transmit, store or act in reliance on this e-mail; and
delete and destroy all copies of this e-mail.  4. Any views
expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and are not
a statement of Commonwealth policy unless otherwise stated.
5. Finally, please do not remove this notice, so that any
other readers are aware of these restrictions.

Prev: RE: Test? Next: RE: Test?; with thanks