Prev: RE: Test? Next: Re: Test?

RE: Test?

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 21:39:02 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: RE: Test?

On Thu, 18 Sep 2003, Robertson, Brendan wrote:

> On Thursday, September 18, 2003 1:46 PM, Kyle Klingler
> [SMTP:kklingle@columbus.rr.com] wrote:

> > > But now he's stunned!  Yeah, you stunned him just as he was wakin'
up!

> > Listen, If I hadn't nailed this list to its perch, it would have
nuzzled
> > up to its server, bend them apart with is beak, and fuumph!!!
*whistle
> > noise*
> > --
>
> Anyone get the feeling we're all totally insane...

Only the feeling? No, just remove the first four words from your
sentance
and it'll be accurate.

<evil grin> I *knew* a little dose of Python would do the trick. Better
than a bit of cuttlefish for an ex-parrot, or something!

Oh, and if you want a bigger dose:
http://www.lightfantastic.org/imr/extras/scraps/deadparrot.html

Brian.

Prev: RE: Test? Next: Re: Test?