Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] New stuff- Slammers, Phalons and K'V!! Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] New stuff- Slammers, Phalons and K'V!!

Re: [OFFICIAL] New stuff- Slammers, Phalons and K'V!!

From: Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 19:29:13 +0200
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] New stuff- Slammers, Phalons and K'V!!

Jon T. wrote:

>Last but not least, more NEW KRA'VAK FT SHIPS sculpted by Oerjan!
>Just available are:
>
>FT422	 NEW Kra'Vak Heavy Fighter type (pack of 6)	 1.00 UKP

If this is the model I think it is, then it really ought to be used by
ENEMIES of the Kra'Vak - exactly why will become obvious when the next
two
fighters in this series go into production <g> (The "FT422" does
admittedly
look a bit like the Lu'Dak scout though, so I know why you put it in the
KV
range!)

Later,

Oerjan
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] New stuff- Slammers, Phalons and K'V!! Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] New stuff- Slammers, Phalons and K'V!!