Prev: Re: A black hole life preserver Next: Re: 15mm Freikorp bugs was Re: (SG) New 25mm Gallery

Re: 15mm Freikorp bugs was Re: (SG) New 25mm Gallery

From: FlakMagnet72 <flakmagnet@t...>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 14:21:22 -0400
Subject: Re: 15mm Freikorp bugs was Re: (SG) New 25mm Gallery

In the first "Alien" movie, the alien was huge compared to humans...

>From what I've read, I seem to recall that the Xenomorphs grow larger
when
living solo vs. living in a hive and they tend to grow larger than their

cousins in larger hives.

When a book has bothered to mention the Aliens' heights at all, 8 feet
is the
height usually mentioned.

On Monday 15 September 2003 12:58 pm, Brian Burger wrote:
> No problem - I take it you saw the photo on the new Gallery page of
GZG
> 25mm & 15mm figures posing with a FreiKorp bug?

Yup, sure did.

> I haven't watched any of the Aliens movies in a while, but I recall
them
> as smaller than humans, while in 15mm the FreiKorp critters are a fair
bit
> taller than a human. So they might work better as 25mm targets!

They're certainly big enough for dual use, though at 8 feet, I don't
think
they're out of scale.  Thanks.

--Tim
http://geocities.com/flakmagnet72
"Who draws his sword against the Prince,
best throw away the scabbard." umm... Shakespeare?

Prev: Re: A black hole life preserver Next: Re: 15mm Freikorp bugs was Re: (SG) New 25mm Gallery