Prev: RE: [SG] New 25mm Gallery Next: RE: [SG] New 25mm Gallery

RE: [SG] New 25mm Gallery

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 22:46:53 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: RE: [SG] New 25mm Gallery

On Mon, 15 Sep 2003 Beth.Fulton@csiro.au wrote:

> G'day,
>
> > FMA/Skirmish pizza-box scenery from last year.
>
> You mentioned you had to plan out what went where so it'd close easy,
> got any blueprints for the lazy on the list? ;)

Sorry, no blueprints, I eyeballed everything to get it to fit!
Tolerances
aren't exactly tight - I tried to leave at least an inch between walls
on
opposite sides, because they close together at an angle (as the halves
of
the box come together) so need more that just their own width.

The 2nd box - the unfinished one - has one very complex side, with all
the
shops and narrow passages, but the other side is very, very simple and
mostly open, just one partition & several X-plan pillars.

The 1st box - the finished one - has a much simpler overall layout; each
half basically has half the available floorspace. I may yet add bits to
give this box a more complex layout.

Just study how a pizza box folds closed, and try fitting walls in with
tape to test layouts, and it'll work out OK eventually!

For cheap, tough and *portable* skirmish scenery, I don't think pizza
boxes can be beaten!

Brian.

Prev: RE: [SG] New 25mm Gallery Next: RE: [SG] New 25mm Gallery