Prev: Re: DS II Weapon Abbreviations? Next: Looking for Aaron

Re: DS II Weapon Abbreviations?

From: Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 18:16:16 +0200
Subject: Re: DS II Weapon Abbreviations?

Roger Burton West replied to Robin Fitton:

> >I have several designs for FT and DS which I would like to publish in
PDF
> >format with the ship layout in the standard symbols from the game.
Would
> >this be considered a breach of copyright?
>
>For FT, that's certainly not a problem as long as they're your own
>designs. For more information, see the "counters" page of FB1.

...and as long as you're not selling them for a profit. See the section
"A
note on scanning and computer reproduction of ship data panels, SSDs and

ship record charts" on p.6 of FB2.

Kind regards,

Oerjan
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: Re: DS II Weapon Abbreviations? Next: Looking for Aaron