Prev: RE: CPV Next: Re: DSII Abbreviations

Re: UFTWWWP UPDATE: August 8, 2003

From: Dominic Mooney <dom@c...>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 20:26:07 +0100
Subject: Re: UFTWWWP UPDATE: August 8, 2003

Mark,

On Saturday, August 23, 2003, at 12:09 AM, Mark A. Siefert wrote:

> Been really busy lately with some personal stuff. I've got a whole
> load of
> GenCon 03 pictures I hope to put up this weekend. Also I'm happy to
> report
> that I will be running a Power Projection demo at Rock-Con this
> November.
> They're most likely going to be Escort games since I don't suspect
that
> Fleet will be out by then. I didn't see any other FT related events
> listed.
> Although someone's running quite a few games using FASA's old Star
Trek
> Starship Combat Simulator. Next year's Gen Con I plan on running quite

> a few
> Power Projection games, especially since Fleet will be out by then
> (knock on
> wood).

Contact me if you need any material to help support you demoing - I'll
see what I can do.

Fleet *will* be out this year.

....Assuming the real world job front calms down (Andy Lilly, the
editor/BITS owner has changed jobs twice as the technology company slow
down carries on and the downsize, I've been doing two people's jobs for
the last 9 months and that seems to finally have sorted it out).

However, I've started doing the Illustrator work again on the Zhodani
SSDs, so I've only got about 7 or 8 more to do now. All 100k+ except
the lone Battle Rider..

Cheers.

Dom

---------dom@cybergoths.u-net.com----------
'The Fool escaped from Paradise will look over
his shoulder & cry / Sit and chew on daffodils and
struggle to answer why?' Script for a Jester's Tear
http://www.marillion.com/   http://www.bits.org.uk/

Prev: RE: CPV Next: Re: DSII Abbreviations