Prev: Re: Classed Weapons Next: Re: B vs K was Re: Classed Weapons

Re: Classed Weapons

From: Jared Hilal <jlhilal@y...>
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2003 16:20:14 -0500
Subject: Re: Classed Weapons

Brian Burger wrote:

>On Fri, 5 Sep 2003, Jared Hilal wrote:
>
>>May
>>

>May 2003, I assume?

Yes.

>The list has been relatively quiet since early 2003;

I consider 50-100 posts per week to be active.	It isn't the 1000 posts
a day of the B5 newsgroup when the show was in first run, but it's still

good.

Perhaps you meant that on topics directly related to the
game/rules/options it has been quiet.

>Plus, GZG hasn't done a major release since before your start date...
>
>Brian.

FB2 was in 2000, and it took 6 months for it to show up at one of the
local stores (via geo-hex).  PP was earlier this year (2003), but is,
IMO, aimed at a smaller segment of the customer base, rather than BDS,
SG2.5, DS2.5, FT3, FB3, etc.  Aside from miniatures, that's a long time
between releases.

Prev: Re: Classed Weapons Next: Re: B vs K was Re: Classed Weapons