Prev: Re: B5-3 Aft Next: Re: Classed Weapons

Re: [Power Projection] Website Update 4 September 2003

From: Sean Zabludow <sean-d-zab@n...>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 22:24:48 +0100
Subject: Re: [Power Projection] Website Update 4 September 2003

On Friday, September 5, 2003, at 12:36 AM, Laserlight wrote:

>> On it, you'll find a shiny new PDF with the 'Red Glory' Class Pocket
>> Battlecruiser. The file has the SSD and the High Guard 2 stats.
>> Enjoy... and thanks to Laserlight for his design.
>
> <grin> that's the sanitized version -- us "offset arc" heretics should
> put all weapons covering the port broadside

Actually, in the original version of Power Projection, any weapon that
was bearing to a side arc also bears on the opposite one, as Traveller
ships are assumed in most versions of the rules to be rolling most of
the time. We dropped this officially and changed the arcs bearing to
simplify it...

Cheers,

Dom

-----------Dom Mooney-------dom@cybergoths.u-net.com----------
"We tell the tales of heroes to remind ourselves that we too
can be great" - John Wick, 7th Sea
http://www.cybergoths.u-net.com   http://www.bits.org.uk/

Prev: Re: B5-3 Aft Next: Re: Classed Weapons