Prev: Re: [FT] First conditions Next: Re: [FT] First conditions

Ringo [was: Shiva Option]

From: Ryan M Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 11:28:52 -0400
Subject: Ringo [was: Shiva Option]

At 11:36 PM -0500 9/4/03, Mark & Staci Drake wrote:
>Too bad Weber is not planning on writing any more Starfire novels....I
went
>to the library the other day to see if Shiva Option or In Death Ground
may

Speaking of novels, I was at Dragon Con this past weekend and got the
Skinny from John Ringo about his upcoming books.

1. He's burned himself out on the Posleen Novels. There is another
writer he's groomed for the task of the next three books that focus
on Cally.

2. There will be Dragons is very interesting sounding. He's already
just about finished with book two of that series and he's been having
a hell of a good time writing them (his words, paraphrased). The
First will be out in November as you may know. He read a chapter from
one at Dragon Con and it sounded very interesting. The first 12
chapters are available on the Baen Website.

3. The next book (We Few Brothers?) as part of the March Up Country
series with Weber will be out this spring.
- Ryan Montieth Gill			     '01 Honda Insight -
- rmgill@SPAmindspring.com			    '85 CB700S -
- ryan.gill@SPAMturner.com		 '76 Chevy Monte Carlo -
- www.mindspring.com/~rmgill		       '72 Honda CB750 -
-				      '60 Daimler FV701H Mk2/3 -
-				   '42 Daimler Scout Car Mk II -
-	 The director of Home Security encourages you to       -
-	   turn in your neighbor & spy on your friends.        -
-  C&R-FFL  /  Protect your electronic rights!	  \ EFF-ACLU   -

Prev: Re: [FT] First conditions Next: Re: [FT] First conditions