Prev: RE: Classed Weapons Next: Re: B5-3 Aft

Re: [FT] Flying wing

From: Jim Bell <jn.bell@s...>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 02:19:27 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT] Flying wing

Evening Jon

I won't argue the fact, otherwise you might not let me register for the
ECC ;-)

I think this is likely truer for the older FT fleets, the newer released

fleets seem to be getting a little bigger. I don't have any of the older

fleets though. One think that the SD miniatures did have was a wide
range of ship sizes even within their ship classes.

Jim