Prev: Re: [OT] SD/Trav was Re: Re: [FT] Flying wing Next: Re: [OT] SD/Trav was Re: Re: [FT] Flying wing

Re: [OT] SD/Trav was Re: Re: [FT] Flying wing

From: Brian B <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 08:42:17 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [OT] SD/Trav was Re: Re: [FT] Flying wing

--- Doug Evans <devans@nebraska.edu> wrote:

> I think it's been doing a lot of reworking recently,
> though. Plenty of
> turmoil of the company, I fear. The reports of it's
> death were premature
> several times over the last few years. ;->=

Well, it's great artwork, I hope it's accurately
representational of the actual figs.

=====
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always
so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts."

--Bertrand Russell

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: [OT] SD/Trav was Re: Re: [FT] Flying wing Next: Re: [OT] SD/Trav was Re: Re: [FT] Flying wing