Prev: [OT] SD/Trav was Re: Re: [FT] Flying wing Next: Re: [OT] SD/Trav was Re: Re: [FT] Flying wing

Re: [OT] SD/Trav was Re: Re: [FT] Flying wing

From: Brian B <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 08:17:03 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [OT] SD/Trav was Re: Re: [FT] Flying wing

--- Doug Evans <devans@nebraska.edu> wrote:

> Well, I'll first be happy when they finish getting
> up images of the full
> range, THEN get them properly matching the names,
> before I start asking for
> a size comparison chart... ;->=

I didn't realize it was so new a site.

> I'll check when I get home to see if I've got either
> to give you
> measurements.

Thanks

> We're pulling for you, man. We're all in this
> together.

Besides, I'll make a great Guinea Pig, right?	LOL

=====
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always
so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts."

--Bertrand Russell

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

Prev: [OT] SD/Trav was Re: Re: [FT] Flying wing Next: Re: [OT] SD/Trav was Re: Re: [FT] Flying wing