Prev: Re: Re: [FT] Flying wing Next: Re: [FT] Flying wing

Re: [FT] Flying wing

From: Brian B <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 16:49:09 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [FT] Flying wing

--- Laserlight <laserlight@quixnet.net> wrote:
> > Are these ships of a size useful as DS aerospace
> fighters?
>
> I happen to have an Epping Gunboat handy, it's about
> 1.5" long and
> 1.5" across the wingtips, so about 37 x 37 feet in
> DS2 scale.
> (3.8x3.8cm and about 11.4 meters for you metric
> types)

Most of my DS2 stuff is closer in scale to modern 6mm
as opposed to most SF lines, so that's actuall better
for me.  The big question is how big is an Epping
compared to, say, a djinn or chupacabra?

=====
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always
so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts."

--Bertrand Russell

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: Re: [FT] Flying wing Next: Re: [FT] Flying wing