Prev: Re: Suggested ships? Next: Re: B5 Ship Combat was Re: Cinematic vs. Vector movement

Re: Suggested ships?

From: Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 09:56:36 +0200
Subject: Re: Suggested ships?

Doug replied to Laserlight:

> >I'm looking for ship minis with an unusual configuration: about
> >3-4 times as wide as they are long and ideally something that's
> >reminiscent of a flying wing.  Ideas?
>
>Some Silent Death, but I can see images, not names

I have most of those, but I can't think of any SD model that'd match the

"3-4 times wide as long". The closest I can think of are the Saucers and

they're circular :-(

However, if you want a flying wing you can't go that much wrong with the

Renegade Legion "Pilum"-class Interceptor, now available from C-in-C
(don't
recall the link off-hand, but you'll find it on Star Ranger's site
www.star-ranger.com).

Later,

Oerjan
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: Re: Suggested ships? Next: Re: B5 Ship Combat was Re: Cinematic vs. Vector movement