Prev: Re: Looking for more info about StarGrunt Next: OT: The Shiva Option

Re: Looking for more info about StarGrunt

From: Yves Lefebvre <ivanohe@a...>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 09:08:20 -0700
Subject: Re: Looking for more info about StarGrunt

>>>Hi Yves,
>>>
>>>I quote from your site:
>>>"Stargrunt II is made by Ground Zero Games. This is a very good hard
SF
>>skirmish game.
>>>This is written by someone who has a good military background."
>>>
>>>er.... no! As far as I am aware Jon T. has never served in any
military
>>capacity!
>>>
>>>Mike
>>
>>Oops! Just found out that background means knowledge gained by
experience.
>>I mean to say knowledge. English is not my primary language so it
shows
>>sometime.
>>
>>Yves
>
>Ah... just didn't want people to get the wrong idea about Jon, that was
all....

>Your site is very nice and your English is pretty good - well done!
>
>BTW, where are you - France? Canada?
>
>Mike

Thanks.

I'm from Quebec, Canada. There is at least 3 other people here who play
GZG
games. Those are people I had converted to the light side. The only
problem
is distance : One is at a 3 hours drive, the other at 1 hour and the
last
is in the same city, but heavily tainted by GW.

Yves

Prev: Re: Looking for more info about StarGrunt Next: OT: The Shiva Option