Prev: Re: Re: Cinematic vs. Vector movement Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Hammer's Slammers figures in 15mm....

Re: Looking for more info about StarGrunt

From: Yves Lefebvre <ivanohe@a...>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 20:55:58 -0700
Subject: Re: Looking for more info about StarGrunt

At 12:12 PM 28/08/2003 +0000, you wrote:

>>Subject: Re: Looking for more info about StarGrunt / Here's you chance
lure me away from the Dark Side :-)
>>   From: Yves Lefebvre <ivanohe@abacom.com>
>>   Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 08:31:17 -0400
>>     To: gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu
>>
>>Hi Aaron
>>
>>I have a report of a SG2 game I played some months ago. It's a big zip
file
>>with lots of pictures and html files (kind of a slide show of the game
with
>>comments for each turn).
>>
>>It is in the Stargrunt section here :
>>http://www.abacom.com/~ivanohe/game/gaming_e.html
>>

>Hi Yves,
>
>I quote from your site:
>"Stargrunt II is made by Ground Zero Games. This is a very good hard SF
skirmish game.
>This is written by someone who has a good military background."
>
>er.... no! As far as I am aware Jon T. has never served in any military
capacity!

>Mike

Oops! Just found out that background means knowledge gained by
experience.
I mean to say knowledge. English is not my primary language so it shows
sometime.

Yves

Prev: Re: Re: Cinematic vs. Vector movement Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Hammer's Slammers figures in 15mm....