Prev: Re: Re: Cinematic vs. Vector movement Next: Re: Ship Figs

Re: 25mm alien combat armor

From: JDoch226@a...
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 20:07:37 EDT
Subject: Re: 25mm alien combat armor

In a message dated 8/28/2003 4:44:28 PM Pacific Standard Time,
owner-gzg-digest@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU writes:

> Hmmm.... that's a tricky one, because you'll really want a suit with
> digitigrade legs as well, won' t you?
>
> Does the old McEwan/Reviresco range do a Rauwoof in armour?

Well, getting the legs right would be nice,  but I thought I'd be able
settle for getting the helmet close, if I could even find that.  Stan
Johansen
apparently has the Rauwoof molds now, but none of them have enclosed
helmets.
Maybe I should try putting a Space Marine or Alternative Army Crusader
head on
a GZG body - I'll bet that hasn't been done many times before!
Jed

Prev: Re: Re: Cinematic vs. Vector movement Next: Re: Ship Figs