Prev: Re: Re: Cinematic vs. Vector movement Next: [OFFICIAL] Hammer's Slammers figures in 15mm....

25mm alien combat armor

From: JDoch226@a...
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 12:19:36 EDT
Subject: 25mm alien combat armor

I'm looking for a 25mm figure in combat suit or battle armor with a
helmet
that looks like it can fit a snout (as in a dog's snout).....  Any
suggestions?
Other than Space Marines?  I want to build a squad or three of Vargr
from
Traveller to use in boarding scenarios once I get my 25mm deckplans done
(though
we'll probably actually have gravitics by the time that happens).
Thanks,
Jed Docherty

Prev: Re: Re: Cinematic vs. Vector movement Next: [OFFICIAL] Hammer's Slammers figures in 15mm....