Prev: RE: IJN Tugs Next: Re: Re: Cinematic vs. Vector movement

Re: Re: Cinematic vs. Vector movement

From: Brian B <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 08:25:17 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Re: Cinematic vs. Vector movement

--- Laserlight <laserlight@quixnet.net> wrote:
> > >I think the most likely
> > > way around the problem of satisfying as many
> PSBs as
> > > possible is to have a number of possible
> solutions
> > > and then the players can pick the solution that
> best
> > > matches the rest of their setting.
>
> Or, for vector, come up with the most realistic
one...

Considering that we're recreating something that has
never actually happened In Real Life, which one that
is is very open to debate.....

=====
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always
so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts."

--Bertrand Russell

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

Prev: RE: IJN Tugs Next: Re: Re: Cinematic vs. Vector movement