Prev: RE: Threshold Checks was: Cinematic vs. Vector movement Next: Re: Looking for more info about StarGrunt / Here's you chance tolure me away from the Dark Side :-)

Re: Threshold Checks was: Cinematic vs. Vector movement

From: "Mike Hillsgrove" <mikeah@c...>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 20:44:20 -0400
Subject: Re: Threshold Checks was: Cinematic vs. Vector movement

That is what I mean.  We do not apply the -1. You hit the bridge - hey,
you
hit the bridge!  The other stuff is just normal system damage.	It's
much
more entertaining with deadly combat.  That's why we do 5-6 ships each.
It's a fleet game.  Simultanious fire also speeds it up (within the
weapons
class).

Space has no friends!