Prev: Re: Looking for more info about StarGrunt / Here's you chance to lure me away from the Dark Side :-) Next: Re: Looking for more info about StarGrunt / Here's you chance to lure me away from the Dark Side :-)

Re: Looking for more info about StarGrunt / Here's you chance tolure me away from the Dark Side :-)

From: "Nicholas Caldwell" <nicholascaldwell@e...>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 21:59:55 -0400
Subject: Re: Looking for more info about StarGrunt / Here's you chance tolure me away from the Dark Side :-)

I have, sorta.	I used the prototype FMA skirmish rules, but SG2 would
work,
too.  The key change is adding "reload" action after firing.  I would
keep
track of which figs fired on an individual basis, though -- or maybe
allow
half squads to fire while the other half reloads.  The second is easier,
the
first is more flexible.  Depends on the size of your squads and how many
squads are on the table.

Oh -- I also limited command actions to the radius of the commander's
quality.  So a Regular has an 8" radius where he can transfer actions
and a
green only has 6.  I also limited the transfer --  a transfer of one
action
means the squad can take one action, not two as in SG2.

Nick Caldwell
nicholascaldwell@earthlink.net