Prev: Re: Alien Figures? Next: Re: Alien Figures?

GZG Delivers (again)

From: FlakMagnet72 <flakmagnet@t...>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 13:11:15 -0400
Subject: GZG Delivers (again)

I just rec'd my shipment of 15mm figures from GZG.  Securely  packaged,
accurate to invoice.  Prompt service from across the big water...
Overall a
good purchasing experience.

The only problems with the order were ones that I caused.  Wrong scale
of
minis ordered (corrected before shipment) and an incorrect digit in my
credit
card number.

One of my friends is stoked about SGII just by looking at the NAC and
Japanese
figs I bought and he's browsing the catalog now...  Whoohoo!

--
--Tim
http://geocities.com/flakmagnet72

Prev: Re: Alien Figures? Next: Re: Alien Figures?