Prev: Star Ship Graveyard...anyone know about this? Next: Re: Star Ship Graveyard...anyone know about this?

Re: Star Ship Graveyard...anyone know about this?

From: Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 17:47:35 +0200
Subject: Re: Star Ship Graveyard...anyone know about this?

Mark wrote:

>   Trolling through the archives for  some more  old FT stuff and came
across
>reference to this from July 2000 archive.The link is dead
>(pages.prodigy.net/apter/StarShipGraveYard.htm) but am wondering if
anyone
>has SSD's of the some of the ships to view.

I have all of those SSDs that weren't broken at the time. 48 SSDs; it's
about a half-meg download all in all... so it might not be a good idea
send them until the worst virus problems have subsided. I don't want my
ISP
to choke again :-(

Regards,

Oerjan
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: Star Ship Graveyard...anyone know about this? Next: Re: Star Ship Graveyard...anyone know about this?