Prev: RE: CinC Next: Re: DLD Productions upcoming items (and an action item for us!)

Re: DLD Productions upcoming items (and an action item for us!)

From: "Jim Morrison" <Ajax.Dive@b...>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 18:13:19 +0100
Subject: Re: DLD Productions upcoming items (and an action item for us!)

What with my order for 3 bengals arriving today and now this, it's
brilliant
news, some of those I'd not heard about, though I notice the alien
vehicle
isn't in there. lot of those just got added to my to buy list,
especially as
it saves me having to convert them, will still have to do the AVLB
myself
though :-)
I'd already seen the announcment on the DLD home page, so I've mailed my
yesness to the newsletter and pointed out there's a l missing in the
mailto:
And finally maybe I'm just being overly tired but what does RCN stand
for,
the only options I could think of was Royal Canadian Navy and Remote
Control
Nurse, don't think it'd be either of those.

Jim