Prev: Re: DLD Productions upcoming items (and an action item for us!) Next: Re: CinC

Re: CinC

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t...
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 16:52:26 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Re: CinC

John C schrieb:
> Anyone familiar with historical microarmor knows about
> CinC --
> Now, from the Ogre Miniatures list, I learn that they
> have their own line of Science Fiction microarmor....
>
> http://www.pfc-cinc.com/page/page/312935.htm
>
> ...without any pictures, naturally.  So I ask: Has anyone
> seen these minis?

No I haven't. But their Renegade Legion line has pictures:
http://www.pfc-cinc.com/page/page/301659.htm

I would expect their other line to have the same quality.

Of course without pictures, you won't know whether you like the style
:-(

Greetings
Karl Heinz

Prev: Re: DLD Productions upcoming items (and an action item for us!) Next: Re: CinC