Prev: Re: Virus? Next: Re: Virus?

Re: Virus?

From: Dances With Rocks <kochte@s...>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 23:21:04 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Virus?

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003, Laserlight wrote:

> I just got an email bounced from the list with a subject "That movie"
> and a small DAT file attached.  Given that I didn't *send* that
> email.....

There's a virus running about right now, sobig.f or something. It
played holy havoc with Institute earlier today, but never got near
any of the Operations stuff. Our sysadmins have got it flagged and
I've been getting a couple dozen warning messages an hour all day
and evening from this virus being sent from a number of other places
to me (as well as bounce messages with someone using my addr to
send the little present to others :-/ ).

Mk

Prev: Re: Virus? Next: Re: Virus?