Prev: Re: (FT) UNSC/Movement systems Next: Re: OT Chupacabra!

Re: OT Chupacabra!

From: "John C" <john1x@h...>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 13:24:46 +0000
Subject: Re: OT Chupacabra!

>Ok, looks more like SGV-12 with spikes and overdeveloped toe-nails. On
the
>other hand, my fuzzy recollections of non-X-Files details seem to
include
>relatively short stature. Along the lines of SGV-12, who seems
relatively
>large next to true 25mm humans, might be appropriate with an Evil
>Empire(tm) brutish human.

They're about the size of the goats that they prey upon, allegedly.  And

since I'm mainly using Copplestone/Foundry 28mm minis, the size would
likely
not be a problem.  Is there a picture of SGV-12 available?  I can't get
the .pdf until this evening, but I couldn't find anything on the main
GZG
page.

>*shrug* Dunno; seems on topic if we're trying to match GZG products,
no?

They are aliens, after all.  And an SGII game pitting modern soldiers
against Greys and Chupacabras wouldn't be much of stretch, really.

As a semi-digression, I've got a bunch of Lance and Laser 28mm Greys
painted
up, and I'm happy with them...but having seen the ones that Copplestone
and
(especially) Griffen have produced?  I really wish that I'd waited.

Ah, well...different castes of Greys, I suppose.

John Crimmins
john1x@hotmail.com

<b>Get MSN 8</b> and help protect your children with advanced parental
controls.  http://join.msn.com/?page=features/parental

Prev: Re: (FT) UNSC/Movement systems Next: Re: OT Chupacabra!