Prev: Re: The people/Chinese/Chickens Next: Now mostly about chickens (was: Re: The people/Chinese/Chickens)

Re: Now mostly about chickens (was: Re: The people/Chinese/Chickens)

From: Brian B <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 09:14:07 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Now mostly about chickens (was: Re: The people/Chinese/Chickens)

--- Ground Zero Games <jon@gzg.com> wrote:

> Ahah! A chance to do the "Babylon 5 Chicken Joke
> again"....
>
> Sheridan: "Why did the chicken cross the road?"
>
> Kosh: "The chicken has always been across the
> road...."
>
> Jon (GZG)

And *I* get the NBS?  Sheesh.....

Actually one of my favorite humorous emails I ever
received was the list of fictitious answers to that
question by famous people and characters.  Among the
best was Ernest Hemingway:  To die.  In the rain.

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: The people/Chinese/Chickens Next: Now mostly about chickens (was: Re: The people/Chinese/Chickens)