Prev: Re: The People Next: Re: The people/Chinese/Chickens

Re: Ogres, Bolos, and Cybertanks! Oh My!

From: Frits Kuijlman <frits@p...>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 13:41:01 +0200
Subject: Re: Ogres, Bolos, and Cybertanks! Oh My!

Alan and Carmel Brain wrote:
> http://panpacalliance.tripod.com/3a518d20.jpg
> shows a Mk V surrounded by Heavy Tanks and Infantry.
> Each hex is 13cm across - edges are 6.5cm long.
> The Fencer is about the same length as a Mk V.
> See http://panpacalliance.tripod.com/380d5c80.jpg

Ok, this one helps. so the thing is between 8 and 10 cm or so.
That would make it (1/300) slightly less than 30m.

I thought that Ogres were humongous, like 50 to 100m?

At least it is a nice model. I'll try and pick one up somewhere.

Bedankt,
	Frits

--
Frits Kuijlman			   F.Kuijlman@{its,cs,twi}.tudelft.nl
Delft University of Technology			      The Netherlands

Prev: Re: The People Next: Re: The people/Chinese/Chickens