Prev: RE: New guy Next: Joys of moving

Re: Status of the 15mm Hammer's Slammer's Figs...

From: Kevin Walker <sage@c...>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 10:48:53 -0500
Subject: Re: Status of the 15mm Hammer's Slammer's Figs...

Thanks Jon.  I didn't receive an email confirmation either so I figured
it was better to ask.  :)

Looking forward to seeing these bad boys...and they may get painted up
soon as I'm trying to stick to a new rule of trying to paint everything
I buy as a means of cutting down on the speed that my unpainted
collection is amassing at.  It's really an issue now that I'm packing
to move - I figure I'll be at a 2,000 pounds of unpainted stuff after I
sell off some of the historical and fantasy stuff I'll never get to.

Kevin