Prev: Re: Status of the 15mm Hammer's Slammer's Figs... Next: RE: New guy

< snip > was figures for 15 mm sized races in <snip>

From: <warbeads@j...>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 09:28:35 -0500
Subject: < snip > was figures for 15 mm sized races in <snip>

Jon,

Even though 15 mm is a smallpart of my personal interest, I posted your
"hint" about 15 mm figures on several lists and got a couple reply posts
like the one below.  Don't despair, I think you'll find the 15 mm
figures
will sell just that right now teh miniatures industry (as seems typical)
is suffering from it's usual owes in slow economic times "...First to
fall, last to recover..."

I think it will pick up just not as fast as we would all like.

Anyway, just wanted to encourage one of the guys willing to take a
chance on customers.  Strange as we customers all are...

<snip>
The reply was:

The timing was a bit off for me seeing as the deal
came and will end before I get paid! So its unlikely I
will be able to get in on it! I will wait for the next
deal I guess to make a larger order.

<snip>

Glenn says:  "6 mm figures are my main interest.  I play them in
Historical,
Fantasy and Science Fiction; big battles, small battles and skirmishes.
But
if you have the figures (5 mm through 54 mm,) the  terrain and the
rules... Fight's on!"
Gracias,   Glenn  -  warbeads@juno.com
The last man in the world without a web site?

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Re: Status of the 15mm Hammer's Slammer's Figs... Next: RE: New guy