Prev: [OT] Naked Molerats (potential alien material) was RE: Status of the 15mm Hammer's Slammer's Figs... Next: Re: New guy

15mm Figures

From: Tony Francis <tony@b...>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 10:53:13 +0100
Subject: 15mm Figures

Just received a parcel with some of the new 15mm figures (order was
placed on Monday, so Jon keeps up his reputation for speedy service).

The New Israelis are superb - the best 15mm figures I've seen from GZG
so far. The squad leader figure in particular is excellent, but I also
like the basic trooper poses.

I also have some Scandanavians in their winter gear which are nice and
would make good troops in winter gear for any nation. Their guns are a
bit on the large side - probably all the insulation and heating gear to
allow them to work in the frozen north !

So, more raw material for the painting bench - roll on the 15mm Slammers

if they're as good as these guys.

Tony