Prev: Re: About those Cybertanks.... Next: Re: About those Cybertanks....

Re: About those Cybertanks....

From: Kevin Walker <sage@c...>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2003 11:09:35 -0500
Subject: Re: About those Cybertanks....

Dang it.  Being out of my prime career for over two years, recently
experiencing lots of life changes (read this as unfortunate and
unexpected expenses), and now having to face getting the OGRE minis I
should to finish out the forces I have...dang!	Well I'd better hope
the house sells soon so I can afford to purchase these buggers.  :)

Kevin