Prev: RE: Status of the 15mm Hammer's Slammer's Figs... Next: RE: Status of the 15mm Hammer's Slammer's Figs...

RE: Status of the 15mm Hammer's Slammer's Figs...

From: Brian B <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 17:11:06 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: RE: Status of the 15mm Hammer's Slammer's Figs...

--- Beth.Fulton@csiro.au wrote:

> Given they're obviously alien they don't absolutely
> need to have a pointy snout like a shrew. Could just
> be a bit more pug-nosed... like my all time
> favourite hive species the naked mole rat ;)

http://www.lpzoo.com/tour/factsheets/mammals/naked_mole_rat.html

I LOVE these creatures!!!! They're one of the more
popular animals at the San Diego Zoo (we had an annual
membership when we lived down their), where they
lovingly nickname them the "Sabre-tooth sausages."

=====
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always
so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts."

--Bertrand Russell

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

Prev: RE: Status of the 15mm Hammer's Slammer's Figs... Next: RE: Status of the 15mm Hammer's Slammer's Figs...