Prev: Re: DS-Battletech minis Next: Re: Status of the 15mm Hammer's Slammer's Figs...

Re: Status of the 15mm Hammer's Slammer's Figs...

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 15:05:39 +0100
Subject: Re: Status of the 15mm Hammer's Slammer's Figs...

>Does anyone know how close we are to getting the 15mm HS figs into the
>modeling queue?  IIRC we were about 2/3 the way there in terms of
number
>of packs.
>
>--Binhan

I must confess to not being sure I've got the right totals myself, so if
anyone has been keeping a closer eye on these then a repost would be
helpful. There is an extra complication re: the HS figs, which is that
would people buy the infantry alone, or would you have to have the
"proper"
vehicles too? Jez at Old Crow has mentioned POSSIBLY being prepared to
do
the vehicles in 15mm as well as 25mm, but he'd need a good sized firm
commitment of orders.....

....and while on the subject of "firm commitments",  can I just point
out
that despite them being available for over a week now, so far NONE of
the
list members who expressed interest in the ones we HAVE done (NI, IF and
ScanFed) have actually placed their orders yet, despite us offering a
launch special as people requested....

Now, I know it's holiday time and maybe some people are away, but for
those
of you who've been desperately wanting more 15mm, this isn't exactly the
best way to convince us that they're commercially viable.... <HINT!>
;-)

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: DS-Battletech minis Next: Re: Status of the 15mm Hammer's Slammer's Figs...