Prev: Re: DS-Battletech minis Next: Re: DS-Battletech minis

Re: DS-Battletech minis

From: Alderfek@a...
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 09:05:16 -0400
Subject: Re: DS-Battletech minis

In a message dated 8/8/2003 8:36:21 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
aebrain@webone.com.au writes:

> Has anyone actually tried ordering through this page?
> I keep on getting an error at the last stage.

The way I order mine is to email Robin Hamm robin@ironwindmetals.com
with your order. Then call her a few hours after you send your email so
she has time to get it. Then its just a matter of credit cards numbers a
nice chat with Robin and your done. I usally get my stuff with 3-4 days
and if your order is over $30 ,shipping is free. Gotta love it.

Kirk Alderfer

Webelos Leader-Pack 23
Scoutmaster-Troop 23
Coosa District Activity Chairman-NWGABSA
Mechanical Designer
Wargamer

http://hometown.aol.com/arbron/ArbronMain.html

Prev: Re: DS-Battletech minis Next: Re: DS-Battletech minis